AK Smith’s marinade will give the pork meat a wonderful taste and juiciness. Easy to use and the result will surely surprise you and your friends.
In a large container, add a liter of boiling water and pour in the entire content of the package. Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved. Add 3 liters of cold water to the bowl and mix everything. Dip the pork completely in the marinade to immerse, and leave to marinate in a cool place for about 24 hours.
* For best results, use the entire package. Water can be replaced with juice. Do not marinate for more than 24 hours.
AK Smith's brine mix for pork features:
- Ingredients: Salt, sugar, garlic, onion, smoked paprika, fennel, black pepper, white pepper, red peper, all spice, bay leaves, basil, thyme.
- May contain traces of celery, mustard, soy, nuts, sesame seeds, dairy and gluten containing wheat and their products.
- Country of origin: Lithuania
- Perfect marinade for pork meat.
- Weight: 470 g
|Dimensions||HxWxD: 24 x 12 x 6 cm|
|Material type||Salt, sugar, garlic, onion, smoked paprika, fennel, black pepper, white pepper, red peper, all spice, bay leaves, basil, thyme.|
|Country of origin||Lithuania|
|Purpose of use||Perfect to marinate pork|