KamadoClub takes care of its customers and their ceramic grills, so we want to offer only the highest quality products. One of them is a dedicated felt fiberglass gasket for the KamadoClub Junior model. This gasket that has extremely high quality standards. Heat-resistant in extremely high-temperatures.
To replace the felt fiberglass gasket, you will need to follow these steps:
- Remove the existing old gasket, remove adhesive residue and dust
- Degrease the surface on which the glued wool gasket will be glued
- The outdoor temperature must be positive during the intermediate change
- Otherwise - change the gasket at room temperature
- Seal the felted wool gasket
- Trim the excess with scissors
- Preheat the grill to 200 C and leave it closed for an hour (you can bake at that time).